This fits your.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Arabian Islamic festive Design Khayameya Fabric
- Khayamia Old World Arab Decorative style
- Middle East Egypt Arab Mediterranean Tuscan theme
- Decoration show festival background fabric
- Walls ceilings Parties Anniversary opening decorations Cloth
Egyptian fabric 80% cotton - 20% polyester. Khayamiya is a spectacular aspect of the living craft heritage of Egypt. Khayamiya is derived from the Arabic word for tent (Khaima tent maker aplique). Most tentmakers are located around Bab Zwila in Cairo. Now, printed pattern fabrics that imitate the designs of authentic Khayamiya appliqué are used widely. The new printed Khaymiya is Lighter and cheaper than handmade applique panels. Many tent makers now sell lengths of the ‘imitation khayamiya alongside their handcrafted applique. size 44"X56" (110 X 140 cm). This fabric is perfect for upholstery: tablecloths, curtains, draperies, cushions covers. and also in the art of patchwork.
Egypt gift shops Multicolor Traditional Patterns Motif Lotus Flowers Egyptian Fabric Ramadan upholstery tablecloths curtains draperies cushions covers B07CP6K4VK 05N4Z6B5